Scope of Responsibilities/Expectations:
- Assist Lead Engineers with pre-sale design and post-sale implementation technical support on two-way radio and other communications product applications for Middle East Public Safety Customer accounts.
- Work with and assist a team including Sales, System Integrators, Product Engineers, Program Managers and Senior Systems Engineers to implement wireless communication solutions for voice, data and integrated infrastructure systems.
- Responsibilities involve assisting Systems Engineers with conducting customer needs assessments and analysis, performing RF coverage and interference predictions, designing equipment layouts and antenna configurations, determining RF Link budgets and Telco requirements, performing coverage and operational testing, and the design and configuration of communications networks.
- Depending on project assignment, location, and schedule, some travels may be required.
- Pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Electrical Systems or Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- Emirati citizenship
- Ability to present technical materials to non-technical audiences
- Good interpersonal and team-work skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Knowledge of RF propagation, wireless, microwave, and/or telecommunications networks a plus
- Knowledge of communications networks (Ethernet, TCP/IP, MPLS) a plus
- Certifications through CompTIA or Amateur Radio a plus