Graduate Sales Consultant Position based in Heathrow.
FORBES LIST SHORTLISTED ORGANIZATION
Our client is a global leading organization within the automation industry generating over £4bn per annum. Over the years they have developed a dynamic & innovative approach to the manufacturing industry.We are looking for recently graduated individuals that are very passionate and eager to kick start a very rewarding career with a company that will consistently assist your growth within the business.
The role requires you to be involved in a dynamic fast paced environment with huge career & personal development.
PLEASE APPLY IF YOU:·
- Have excellent communication skills·
- Peoples person·
- Problem solving skills·
- Career / Money driven·
- Interest in Sales & Business Development·
- Desire to Learn and Succeed·
- Brilliant Time Management Skills·
- Have a CAN-DO attitude
ABOUT THE ROLE:·
- Participating & Conducting the full sales process·
- Find & Follow up new business leads·
- Schedule calls & meetings with new & potential clients·
- Demonstrate all solutions & products·
- Become a key contributor to the knit sales team·
- Spend 2 days in the office & 3 days field sales·
- Attend new business meetings across the UK
- Degree Level educated (min 2:2)·
- Valid UK driving license / Right to work·
- Previous sales experience not essential but beneficial·
- Previous commercial experience not essential but beneficial
Very competitive basic, commission & company package included.