Government Affairs Manager
|Job Title:||Government Affairs Manager|
|Contact Name:||Justine Marjoram|
|Job Published:||April 16, 2022 23:41|
Justine is looking for a Government Affairs Manager to work in the UK. This is a permanent role, and can be hybrid or remote working.
The client is a global leader in telecommunications. This is a great chance to join a growing and dynamic organisation that can provide huge career growth.
- Provide business interests and expand growth opportunities through advocacy, education, and engagement at all government levels
- Great attention to detail, along with clear and great communication skills
- Work with Key stakeholders in telecom networks with government stakeholders and policy influencers
- Establish and Identify and analyse political, legislative, and policy trends to help inform business decisions, develop policy positions, and business objectives and initiatives
- Create material for internal and external publication
- Attend meetings and provide write-ups of takeaways and implications for our client's business interests
- Develop and manage relationships with all relevant government agencies and staff on relevant issues
- Have a strong up to date background in professional government experience in UK government or related entity
- Deep understanding of legislative, regulatory, policymaking, and political processes within telecommunications
- Solid experience in technology policy and regulatory areas in telco (5G,Open RAN etc)
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Ability to correlate technology issues with relevant policy matters
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Experience to develop and maintain professional relationships
- Experience and understanding of working within a global company
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Political Science or related field.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's