GNOC BO VAS Team Leader
|Job Title:||GNOC BO VAS Team Leader|
|Contact Name:||Mitchell Zhang|
|Job Published:||July 21, 2022 21:12|
Mitchell is looking for a GNOC BO VAS Team Leader to work in Côte d'Ivoire.
1. Provide the highest level of GNOC technical expertise for the resolution of VAS network service interruptions.
2. Develop, review and approve all change requests that impact on the VAS network domain. Implement/oversee the implementation of VAS network change requests as necessary.
3. In consultation with the Problem Manager, investigate network problems – develop problem work-arounds, final technical solutions etc to ensure that service restoration SLAs are met.
4. Interface with equipment vendors on problem investigations, network changes/upgrades and software update/upgrades.
5. Proactively review network element performance to improve network and network element availability and performance.
6. Interface with Orange product development and VAS vendors on the development and introduction of new products and services.
7. Ensure the organization of the team, the control of the delivery and the performance management of the staff for an efficient GNOC delivery on VAS domain.
1. Educational background: Tertiary qualification (Bachelor level) - mandatory. Post-graduate qualification in either engineering or business – desirable.
2. Major: in Telecommunications, Electronics, Radio or Computer engineering – essential.
3. Work experience: Minimum of 8 years’ experience in network operations – FO, BO and FLM roles with a minimum of 5 years of multi-operator experience – mandatory.
Required knowledge and skills:
1. Detailed knowledge of all existing VAS network technologies – SMSC, VMS, USSD, and RBT etc … – essential.
2. Knowledge on well-known standards of the industry like ITIL and MSUP
3. Management of small, highly technical teams (5+ staff) – essential.
4. Problem solving and Results achievement-oriented – essential
5. Ability to meet targets under a high stress operational environment – essential.
6. Strong communication skills – essential.
7. Budget/financial experience – essential.
8. Language skills – fluency (written and verbal) in English – essential.
9. Language skills – fluency (written and verbal) in either Chinese or French – desirable.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's