GNOC BO Transport Engineer
|Job Title:||GNOC BO Transport Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Mitchell Zhang|
|Job Published:||July 23, 2022 23:25|
Mitchell is looking for a GNOC BO Transport Engineer to work in Côte d'Ivoire.
1. Provide second level service restoration activities – ensure that all actions are carried out within SLA.
2. Conduct and where necessary, interface with equipment vendors on problem investigations,
3. Perform health checks and carry out preventative maintenance on transport network elements.
4. Develop and participate in transport network change activities (new element integration, capacity expansion, software update and upgrade), network re-configurations.
5. Interface with FLM staff for maintenance activities.
1. Educational background: Tertiary qualification (Bachelor level) - mandatory. Post-graduate qualification in either engineering or business – desirable.
2. Major: in Telecommunications, Electronics, Radio or Computer engineering – essential.
3. Work experience: Minimum of 8 years experience in network operations – FO, BO and FLM roles with a minimum of 5 years of multi-operator experience – mandatory.
Required knowledge and skills:
1. Detailed knowledge of all existing network technologies – PDH, SDH, DWDM, WDM, xDSL, ATM, optical fibre, copper, microwave technologies and IP protocols – essential.
2. Ability to meet targets under a high-stress operational environment – essential.
3. Strong communication skills – essential.
4. Language skills – fluency (written and verbal) in English – essential.
5. Language skills – fluency (written and verbal) in either Chinese or French – desirable.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's