Global Head Of Recruiting
|Job Title:||Global Head Of Recruiting|
|Start Date:||2019-05-06 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Jed Parmenter Rons|
|Job Published:||April 25, 2019 15:45|
This position is a highly visible leadership role that is responsible for developing and leading the overall strategy and execution of the Talent Acquisition Process. This position works closely with the VP of HR and Marketing on candidate sourcing strategy, recruitment channels and market conditions. It requires a thorough understanding of the business, client needs, specific talent pools and the innovation necessary to execute an aggressive talent acquisition strategy. This leader needs to be both highly strategic and a strong operator. They will introduce new and/or improved methodologies for attracting, assessing, and selecting the best talent for Strategic.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining talent market expertise including a comprehensive view of industry trends and competitors
- Build and lead a global team of talent superstars, as well as a killer sourcing strategy
- Provide expertise in market insights, talent landscape, and an understanding of talent needs to assist in developing company growth plans and forecast.
- Ensure the organization is fully leveraging the Recruiting system. Assess and implement new talent acquisition systems, infrastructure, and tools which consistently deliver on strategic business objectives
- Partner with Marketing to help drive a strong employment brand and incorporate into recruiting processes.
- Develop and execute talent acquisition strategies that achieve financial, operational and employee retention goals.
- Develops creative talent acquisition strategies and proactively build an ongoing pipeline of qualified candidates to ensure future talent needs are met.
- Leverage social networking and other cutting-edge recruiting technologies and tools to connect with a broad and diverse talent network.
- Refine and manage a high volume, full lifecycle recruiting, interviewing, and hiring process that is efficient and offers a positive candidate experience from first contact through on boarding.
- Superior leadership and influencing skills and ability to drive strong talent outcomes across the organization
- Works to achieve talent acquisition metrics and goals including quality of applicant pools and hires, diversity, number of hires, time to fill, hiring manager and new hire satisfaction, cost-per-hire, turnover data and other data. Analyzes success against metrics and creates and executes plans to achieve ongoing improvement in results that will reduce turnover in the business
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 5 years’ experience leading, designing and/or implementing talent acquisition strategies and leading global teams.
- Experience in customer-centric and services organizations responsible for high volume recruiting. Strong management skills including the ability to effectively consult, negotiate, resolve conflict and influence change
- Experience developing and executing employment branding strategies
- Demonstrate experience of building high performance teams, effective partnerships and collaborative stakeholder relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems, social media and recruiting process workflows.
- Have a good understanding of employment laws and regulations relevant to the recruitment function
- Ability to set and balance short- and long-term priorities and remain focused within a rigorous, fast-paced and dynamic environment. Effective project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Have a passion for personal learning and development to be able to grow with the company
- Blockchain experience preferred