Global Head of Media Planning
|Job Title:||Global Head of Media Planning|
|Contact Name:||Megan Bristow|
|Job Published:||September 15, 2021 17:56|
Megan is looking for a Global Head of Media Planning to work in Malmesbury (3dpw onsite, 2dpw home) on a 12-month contract. £600 per day inside IR35.
The Head of Media Planning plays a pivotal role within the Global Media team. This is a core strategic role working closely with our Direct, Category & market teams to deliver efficient performance & brand campaigns. The role reports to the Global Media Director.
Head of Media Planning will steward and guide media investments and will work hand in hand with digital team to drive integration. Working closely with the wider media teams, categories, markets and partners. This role will drive a singular view of how we plan media for efficiency and effectiveness. You will understand the changing media dynamics and advise on how we balance Paid, Owned & Earned (POE). You will drive the foundations of this approach with category teams and work with CoE teams to land with markets, ensuring fully integrated planning.
• Be the face and voice of the planning direction supporting the Global Media Director
• Integrate data / digital and tech tools into our planning approach eg DDA, MMM, MTA
• Feed into the relationship with key media partners (Google, Facebook, Pinterest etc)
• Manage the strategic resources with our media partner agency to support multiple NPD launches
• Ensure our media strategies are shaped with innovation at their core
• Provide guidance and support to the media planning manager
• Build relationships with key teams such as direct and data and analytics so they appreciate the wider role of paid media
• Support on content for the media summit agenda.
• Strong experience in Digital acquisition as well as upper-funnel branding on large retail brands. With a good working knowledge on eCommerce operations and driving direct to consumer growth
• Proven history in successfully delivering large, complex DR focused digital campaigns (ideally gained on retail brands)
• Use of paid search technology platforms (ideally DS, Adobe)
• Experience across all areas of paid media including programmatic (audience first), native & video and can plan customer journeys across all touch points
• Detail oriented and comfortable with manipulating, analysing and questioning large data sets
• Excellent with Excel & PowerPoint
• Curious and proactive mindset that will dig into challenges as they come up
• Passionate for and in tune with the latest digital media trends
• Excellent communicator and team player.