Game and Community Localization Manager
|Job Title:||Game and Community Localization Manager|
|Contact Name:||Bonnie Yang|
|Job Published:||August 03, 2021 09:30|
Bonnie is looking for a Game Community & Localization Manager to work in Dubai.
- Be responsible for communicating with users through various channels
- Become an expert in the game
- Localization that meets the correct in game context
- Set clear communication strategy for dealing with users on different channels
- Establish good relationship with users to become their trusted voice internally
- Have weekly recommendations on game performance and improvement as per players feedback on the different channels
- Identify best practices to improve communication with players in game and on different channels.
- 3+ years of experience with deep knowledge of the mobile games ecosystem and a solid understanding of community management and game localization
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience across gaming channels and ecosystem
- Outstanding relationship management and interpersonal skills, with ability to foster strong internal and external relationships
- Excellent presentation skills, demonstrated ability to do market research, data analysis impactful reports and presentations
- Solid Arabic language skills
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks, prioritize workloads, and adhere to tight deadlines while maintaining exceptional attention to detail
- Knowledge of mobile gamers online and offline communities in the GCC market
- Passion for mobile games.