FTTx Project Rollout Manager
|Job Title:||FTTx Project Rollout Manager|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Harrington|
|Job Published:||December 06, 2022 20:39|
Ryan is urgently looking for a number of FTTx Project Rollout Managers to work on 6-month rolling contracts, based in Norfolk, Lincolnshire and East Midlands.
- Plans and Manages the rollout of the deployment activities for the whole or part of a customer project ensuring the project is delivered in scope of contractual obligations and within forecast cost, time, required quality and compliance with applicable H&S regulations.
- Accountable for allocated region to develop and maintain all project planning and scheduling as required for the project and stakeholders, both Nokia internal as well as external
- Analyzes the feasibility of the deployment schedule in collaboration with the project management team in terms of resources (internal and subcontractor teams) to ensure Nokia meets the contractual scope of work, milestones and customer pre-requisites
- Lead the request for collection of all information and/or deliverables from all stakeholders (Design, Permits, Materials and As-Built Team) to enable the deployment progress and completion
- Liaises with the Project Manager for operational needs related to variation events, risks, planning, budget, quality
- Key stakeholder in the subcontractor selection process with the project management team and procurement as well as the subcontractor onboarding process.
- Owns and manages all operational aspects of the subcontractor relationship including conducting subcontractor performance evaluations
- Build and maintain relationship with construction stakeholders in customer team required for the customer acceptance process and ad-hoc site visits/inspections
- Build and maintain relationship with 3rd party stakeholders (Municipalities, asset owners, road authorities/owners, public safety officials, general public,…) that will directly or indirectly be impacted by the deployment of the network.
- Ensure all subcontractor resources have the required level of expertise and accreditation/qualifications.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- 5+ years of FTTH rollout management
- CSCS Card or EUSR
- CDM Accredited or equivalent
- SMST Accredited
- Valid driving license (equivalent to European BE)
- 2-4 years of documented rollout management within fixed network rollout and/or civil works and/or construction industry.
- Must be able to work 5 days a week onsite regardless of the site location.
Please note: This position will be inside IR35.
WHEN APPLYING PLEASE STATE:
- How much FTTx rollout management experience do you have in the UK?
- How much experience do you have with the rollout of the deployment activities for the whole or part of the Outside Plant Network?
- Where are you currently based?
- What is your availability to start work?
- How much salary are you looking for in £ per day ?
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's