FTTx PIA & As-Built Document Admin Supports
|Job Title:||FTTx PIA & As-Built Document Admin Supports|
|Contact Name:||Kimberly Hume|
|Job Published:||November 28, 2022 19:50|
Kimberly is urgently looking for a number of FTTx PIA & As-Built Document Admin Supports to work on 6-month rolling contracts based in the United Kingdom (remote working).
The FTTx PIA & As-Built Document Admin Support reports to the Project Director and is responsible for ensuring that all PIA processes are followed and undertaken and As Built documentation is completed in accordance with the project requirements with the necessary quality.
- Responsible to manage a team of PIA & As-Built Document Administrators.
- Responsible for the set-up and development of processes and strategies for the PIA, As Built and permitting requirements and for the compilation of the PIA & As-Built documentation.
- Support the identification of all possible permits that may be required for the deployment of the fibre network
- Ensure the PIA, As Built and permitting deliverables are being processed and submitted progressively and timely by the internal and external teams.
- Review of PIA & As Built documentation following completed works and ensure alignment between the deliverables.
- Responsible to provide forecasting and actual PIA data to OpenReach (OR)
- Responsible for placing of orders with OR for network adjustments
- Responsible to track and report on the progress of OR orders
- Support with the creation of Notice of Intent (NOI) and/or Whereabouts notices
- Validate that any variation or change that has impact to cost or schedule is supported by an approved change order
- Report any variation or change not already supported by an approved change order
- Manage subcontractor engagement and assure the availability of subcontractor resources needed to fulfil the planned and agreed milestones.
Qualification and experience required:
- Previous experience on UK FTTP / FTTH projects
- Good understanding of FTTP / FTTH architecture and designs
- Knowledge of Openreach PIA processes, procedures and accreditation requirements
- Full and comprehensive knowledge of CDM Regulations
Please note: This position will be inside IR35.