Front Office Engineer
|Job Title:||Front Office Engineer|
|Start Date:||2017-12-01 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Smith|
|Job Published:||November 25, 2018 10:10|
ront Office Engineer required for a 12 month extendable contract based in Muscat, Oman.
The Front Office Engineer will monitor and manage LTE network alarm events, service outages, network performance deterioration, customer complaints from alarm panel. This also includes providing escalation and notification of Minor, Critical and Major incidents/outages.
- Monitor alarms and performance information on the 24x7 basis.
- Perform initial analysis to identify issues follow by restoration if possible (1st line of Support).
- Perform periodical network backups and health checks to determine network status.
- Respond to Network Customer Support Team within agreed SLA time frame.
- Create and update/manage trouble tickets for any detected problem.
- Ensure all docket information are capture in activity log
- Managing technical escalation to ensure faults is rectified within agreed SLAs.
- Perform Escalation and Notification to keep management and other business units informed during system outages.
- Assist the FO shift leader in producing activity report for KPI calculation.
- Check and certify new network elements to be commissioned in operation environment within agreed KPI. (BIS)
- Monitor alarm event panels, Ericsson OSSRC, eNodeBs, Ericsson IMS, security application servers and services, .... etc.
- To support the NOC organization in regards to daily support issues.
- To suggest actions and initiatives to enhance daily operations within the NOC.
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Good knowledge on Ericsson LTE equipment (RBS 6000 series, EVO 8200, Baseband).
- Experience working in and operations and maintenance environment, supporting Ericsson equipment from a 1st Level support function.
- Experience with Ericsson Core (IMS, EPC, EPG, MEE)
- Good knowledge of the network topology, its traffic handling capabilities and traffic characteristics.
- Good understanding of IT services and basic IT knowledge to manage overall network.
- Good knowledge about network operation centre processes and interfaces.
- Good knowledge of network implementation / integration processes.
- Good Knowledge in OPS script.
- 5-6 years of experience including 3 years of minimum experience in Operation & Maintenance / Operation / Support or Service environment
If you would be interested in applying, please submit your CV