Foundational Platforms – Technology Program Manager
|Job Title:||Foundational Platforms – Technology Program Manager|
|Contact Name:||Ross Stubbs|
|Job Published:||August 28, 2021 21:13|
Ross is looking for a Foundational Platforms – Technology Program Manager to work in London on an 11 month fixed term contract.
“Foundational Platforms” is a global team within the Production Integrity function, responsible for the strategy and development of the core cross-technology software toolsets of IT Service Management and IT Asset Management. These products are vital to frictionless processes reliant on golden source data, and to enable intelligent use and management of the application/service estate. Foundational Platforms is responsible for driving improvement in the governance processes such as change management, and expose the data necessary to capitalize on analytics and automation opportunities.
- Run disciplined Program Management governance activities across all change work ensuring high-quality execution and transparency.
- Understand the work in progress, shape and organise activities with other team members (such as scrum masters) to enable timely delivery.
- Ensure world-class bi-directional communication with the broader Google program, translating our agile status to quantifiable progress against critical milestones.
- Track key work, financials, risks and issues, representing challenges at senior levels of the organisation to drive recovery and secure support where required.
- Taking the lead in finding solutions to complex problems, partnering with analysts, architecture and other team members to define the most appropriate solutions.
- Enable marketing of the team successes through the production of high-quality documents, for example, blogs, infographics or presentation slides.
- A minimum of 10 years experience of running complex IT-led transformation programs (e.g. a team size of over 30 people).
- Experience of driving large-scale changes to work practices within an IT Service Management discipline.
- A self-starter attitude, with a willingness to adapt and balance the work, level of detail and involvement, always keeping the end mission in mind.
- Strong interpersonal skills, technical awareness and problem-solving abilities
- Confident communication capability at all levels of an organisation.
- Ideal experience: Experience using the ServiceNow platform as a key enabler of IT transformation and Awareness and / or experience in using Googles Cloud Platform.