Our client a Global World leader Founded in Japan in 1974, they have experienced rapid growth are now turning over more than $4 billion global sales per year. They also operate on 55% profit due to our Direct Sales model!
They have been repeatedly short-listed on the Forbes list for the most innovative companies in the world for the last several years and we have over 250,000 clients worldwide, including the main blue chip manufacturers.
- Management and support of IT equipment and phones for all staff
- Being the first point of contact and support for all IT issues that arise
- IT infrastructure and security across their UK & Ireland’s six offices
- The ordering and inventory control including, but not limited to IT and phone equipment
- Installation of IT workstations via software distribution (PC systems, laptops and reinstalling operating system)
- Support of problems with various Microsoft components
- Phone / network sockets patch management
- Various IT projects including company intranet and web page management
Experience and Qualifications:
- Degree educated (IT/Business with IT)
- Able to effectively analyse and communicate data and software
- Successful management of projects within previous role
- Experience of 1-2 years in a similar role is desirable
- Must hold a full driving licence
This comes with a great salary and benefits to match, if interested please send your CV ASAP.