|Job Title:||Fintech Consultant|
|Contact Name:||Joanna Lee|
|Contact Email:||Joanna Lee|
|Job Published:||April 04, 2022 17:45|
Joanna is looking for a Fintech consultant based in Africa to work on a 6-month extendable contract.
Major compulsory responsibilities include:
- Support sales and delivery of client-facing research projects focusing on FinTech topics such as payments, lending and crowdfunding, artificial intelligence, InsurTech, digital wealth management and others.
- Are encouraged to take responsibility for deliverables ranging from periodic benchmarking activities to bespoke client projects and industry roundtables.
- While oversight is provided by senior team members, Expand’s culture puts emphasis on personal ownership from the very start of an employee’s career.
- The role requires an astute, articulate individual who, with clear instruction, will support the delivery process.
- Good at MS office, especially Excel
- Exceptional analytical abilities, including the interpretation of large data sets and deciphering the findings into clear messages and visuals
- Effective written and verbal communication with internal and external stakeholders
- An entrepreneurial and creative mind-set
- A strong work ethic and service mentality with the ability to manage multiple tasks and stakeholders in parallel.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a quantitative or science subject, from a top university with a 2:1 (+3.2 GPA) or higher or corresponding equivalent.
- Demonstrable interest in and knowledge of the financial services industry.
- Relevant work experience/internship in consultancy, market research or financial services is preferred