|Type: Contract||Start Date: ASAP|
|Posted: 23 days ago||Contact: Megan Bristow|
Megan is looking for a Finance Assistant to work in London on a 6-month contract. £27 per hour (inside IR35).
The position contains different financial disciplines (mainly controlling & accounting), with a strong customer focus. Providing financial advice to the country clinical trial organization to help to ensure clinical trial finances are managed appropriately.
· Accountable for all additional payments for clinical trials by coordinating and monitoring the necessary input for the study team.
· Provide financial expertise to study manager to ensure correct financial setup of clinical trials in the accounting system and verify financial setup are mirrored in contracts.
· Ensure study managers are aware of all financial aspects of their trials and alert them in case of unexpected developments.
· Support the Head Finance GDD UK & Ireland in his accountability for all clinical trial spend in the UK and alert him to unexpected developments.
· Manage central trial cost and ensure correct allocation to the clinical trials.
· Timely communication with internal and external stakeholders
· Support Clinical Trial Finance CoE with follow up on missing invoices
· Participation in internal projects implementing new processes and continuous improvement of internal processes
· Analytical and critical thinking in connection to a high level of responsibility, conscientiousness as well as proactivity
· Team-player, open-minded
· Professional behaviour to internal and external business partners
· First experience with SAP (especially in the module FI/CO)
· Very good knowledge of MS Office (especially excellent knowledge in Excel)