Field Services Engineer
|Job Title:||Field Services Engineer|
|Start Date:||2019-03-01 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Smith|
|Job Published:||February 28, 2019 10:29|
Field Services Engineer required for a 12 month extendable contract based in Riyadh, KSA.
The position is looking to start ASAP and will be paying a monthly salary of SAR 12,000 plus usual KSA benefits.
Our client is one of the major global telecommunications vendors, experience working in telecommunications will be beneficial.
The successful candidate will have the below skillset:
- Candidate has to have strong background of electromechanical equipment conceptual design, theory of operation and operation and maintenance procedures, such as ATS, generators, UPS, Rectifier, FACP, Chillers, PACU, AHU, …etc.
- Plan and daily follow up the execution of monthly electromechanical equipment PMR and review the WFMS to ensure correctness of WO completing to avoid customer rejection.
- Perform periodical quality audit to confirm that PMR & CMR are being conducted to the desired quality level.
- Review the PIN visibility and ensure that all PIN equipment are visible to MNOC and uploaded to customer portal.
- Supervise ASP field and RDC teams to ensure CMR TTs proper handling starting from TT creation throughout its closure in line with the contractual SLA.
- Share his recommendations and practices to solve any equipment faults’ repetition.
- Monthly audit ASP WH to confirm the availability of all needed spare parts according to the contractual POD.
- Approve and follow up the execution of monthly generator overhauling plans.
- Respond to all customer communications and request _within the contractual responsibilities_ and ensure customer satisfaction is met.
- Supervise the process of handover of new installation and recommend the acceptance or rejection to customer counterpart.
- Track the theft and vandalism incidents and follow up the implementing the agreed procedure.
- Keep a solid database and tracking sheets for all PIN equipment.
If you would be interested in applying, please submit your CV