Tangent International are urgently looking for a Field Engineer Required Urgently to work a 6 month extendable contract based in Netherlands (Voorburg)
Overall purpose of position
The main purpose of this position are as follows:
- Responsible for on-site support for build partners during swap operations
- Providing spares to build partners to replace death on arrival equipment
- Optional: perform audits of build teams during the build
- The main task of the field engineer is to give on-site support for build partners during the swap. This support consists out of providing spares to replace faulty equipment and / or to support during trouble shooting in case of integration issues. The field engineer will be based near the swap area. The field engineer will also perform audits on build teams for following standard operating procedures and complying H&S regulations in case there is no support request from the partners. The field engineer is responsible to administrate the spares handed over to partners.
- MBO Bachelor/HBO (or related experience)
- Good communication skills
- Out-of-the-box thinking, challenging established ways-of-working for the sake of improving the results
- Self-starter, strong problem-solving capabilities, results-oriented working style, hands-on, outspoken, proactive
- Excellent command of English language are mandatory, Dutch language skills are desirable
- At least 2 years in similar function
- Deep understanding of Huawei RAN equipment
- Recognized industry certification for IP and Ethernet technologies (valid CCNP or HCNP)
- Hands-on RAN trouble shooting experience.
- Qualifications for working on height
- Knowledge of Dutch Health and safety regulations
If interested please send me your updated CV. Alternatively, if you aren't available please feel free to send my details to any friends that might be interested.