|Job Title:||Executive Assistant|
|Start Date:||2019-05-29 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Fulbrook|
|Job Published:||April 11, 2019 10:30|
Executive Assistant, Sunnyvale California
My client is searching for an experienced, reliable and task-oriented Executive Administrative Assistant. The Executive Assistant will work directly with executives and will be responsible for performing a number of administrative duties.
The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their work load and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced corporate environment. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company with competitive compensation.
- Manage and maintain executives’ calendars and heavy schedules Arrange meetings, conference and video calls, coordinate schedules and liaise with other executive assistants and administrators
- Handle travel arrangements including domestic and international travel ensuring traveller's preferences are met (i.e., seat assignments, airline carrier, car rental, hotel, etc.), research and book travel in Concur or directly with travel agent, interact with travel agency, process required travel visas when necessary
- Interact with customers, partners, potential customers, vendors, visitors
- Handle confidential information; maintain confidentiality
- Complete and submit expense reports within Concur
- Provide onsite assistance to visiting company executives
- Schedule and arrange offsite meetings, including acquiring group hotel rooms/rates, venue, catering, team activity, reservations, etc.
- Schedule candidates for onsite interviews; arrange travel for candidate if needed, process expenses incurred by candidate for reimbursement when necessary
- Menu planning and ordering food for office lunches and other events
- Manage social planners group, schedule meetings, assist with planning and execution of office events, including holidays such as Diwali, Thanksgiving and Christmas
- Coordinate logistics for office all hands meetings and town halls
- Assist other employees with day to day requests; help with overall office needs / requests
- Assist HR with I9 verification's for new hires when needed for Sunnyvale office; assist with new hire onboarding, Sunnyvale POC
- Reserve conference rooms and assist with logistics for employees visiting from clients offices
To find out more information send an updated resume to email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's