|Type: Contract||Start Date: ASAP|
|Posted: 27 days ago||Contact: Lola Liu|
Lola is looking for an Enterprise Business Engineer to work in Turkey on contract.
• Implementation of Huawei switch, router, security, network management & analysis software and Wireless (WLAN) products including enterprise level campus and data center switches, core & service & access routers, firewall & VPN gateways, IPS & IDS, AntiDDoS gateways, WLAN tools, access controllers (ACs) and access points (APs), etc.
• Doing network project technical design, hardware supervision, commissioning, acceptance tests, etc.
• Providing technical remote support for network projects and bringing technical solutions to customers.
• Building, provisioning, maintaining and troubleshooting enterprise level network infrastructure systems, diagnosing problems, making reasonable report to customers and project team.
• Providing project/solution implementation, in coordination with partners and/or cross-functional team members to have the network implemented on time.
• Providing technical support, handling problem analysis and providing other required service to company’s agents and other valued service partners.
• Providing support and guidance to company’s service partners which relate to technical enquiry, issue analysis, technical solution and document.
• Assisting and auditing network design and solution for company’s partners and customers.
• Recognizing problems need to be escalated to HQ and keep track of the whole process flow.
• Resolving single and cross technology incidents independently, and working with team members to resolve unusually complex or cross technology incidents.
• Having ability to plan and execute product demonstrations and proof of concept tests in the pre-sales cycle in close cooperation with the product sales team.
• Bachelor’s degree in Electronics or Computer Science or related field.
• Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills.
• Good command of English is required.
• 3+ years experience with in an enterprise environment as project delivery engineer or maintenance engineer or system administrator.
• Having understanding of monitoring and network management systems.
• Having associate level server and operating system knowledge for basic configuration, diagnostics and troubleshooting.
• Must be able to multitask and work under pressure.
• Having deep understanding and knowledge of TCP/IP protocol fundamentals.
• Having expert and/or professional level network product vendor certifications is a plus.
• Having no constraints for domestic and international travels.