|Job Title:||Engagement Manager|
|Contact Name:||Sims Nyandeni|
|Job Published:||July 30, 2019 06:24|
- Responsible for the revenue management & growth through Cross Sell & up Sell of the new product module
- Identify opportunities through continuous engagement with clients
- Articulate the value of our product and solution to the client and ensure the closure of deals by creating a win-win proposition for client and the company
- End-to-end account plan aligned with organizational goals and monitors the same as a program and also reports the progress against the plan.
- Understands the complex business environment and makes necessary changes to the account plan based on the complexity present internally and externally.
- Experience in product/solution sales or account management ;
- Experience in handling the major banks as an account manager
- Excellent strategic account management, relationship based selling, negotiation & stakeholder management skills
- Maintain knowledge of the companies products and services, as well as industry and vertical trends
- Use Salesforce.com to maintain accurate contact, account, and activity data
- Meet or exceed monthly/quarterly/annual metrics, targets, and/or revenue objectives.
- Able to manage internal stakeholders and motivate them to deliver the best results for the client
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's