|Job Title:||Engagement Manager|
|Contact Name:||Sims Nyandeni|
|Job Published:||July 30, 2019 06:24|
- Responsible for the revenue management & growth through Cross Sell & up Sell of the new product module
- Identify opportunities through continuous engagement with clients
- Articulate the value of our product and solution to the client and ensure the closure of deals by creating a win-win proposition for client and the company
- End-to-end account plan aligned with organizational goals and monitors the same as a program and also reports the progress against the plan.
- Understands the complex business environment and makes necessary changes to the account plan based on the complexity present internally and externally.
- Experience in product/solution sales or account management ;
- Experience in handling the major banks as an account manager
- Excellent strategic account management, relationship based selling, negotiation & stakeholder management skills
- Maintain knowledge of the companies products and services, as well as industry and vertical trends
- Use Salesforce.com to maintain accurate contact, account, and activity data
- Meet or exceed monthly/quarterly/annual metrics, targets, and/or revenue objectives.
- Able to manage internal stakeholders and motivate them to deliver the best results for the client