Employee Relations Specialist
|Job Title:||Employee Relations Specialist|
|Start Date:||2018-04-09 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Fulbrook|
|Job Published:||February 01, 2018 15:38|
Employee Relations Specialist - Nationwide
The Employee Relations Specialist will work as part of a team and main role is to support and partner line mangers and stakeholders by providing high level advice and guidance to ensure all risk to the business is understood and mitigated with regards to people management, policy and decision making.
My client are under going rapid expansion within their business and as such have a growing internal team with 2 vacancies covering their offices in both the North and South. Promoting a positive Employee Relations environment within the organisation, developing and coaching stakeholders in delivering a legally compliant and consistent best practice approach.
The successful candidates:
- A proven background in an ER role in a fast paced customer centric organisation.
- Wide experience of advising line managers on the full range of staffing issues in a complex organisation.
- Demonstrated ability of partnering Trade Unions and experience of Collective Bargaining Agreements.
- First hand experience of supporting large scale organisational change.
- Experience of managing Early Conciliations claims, judicial mediation and drafting Grounds of Resistance to employment tribunal claims.
- Excellent sound judgement in ER matters with a thorough and up-to-date knowledge of employment law and good practice.
- Professional and proactive approach to enabling managers to achieve their objectives, through coaching, and the provision of ER advice that is prompt, persuasive, effective, and evaluates risk.
- Ability to develop effective and constructive working relationships with all levels of stakeholders and to influence events, particularly at the senior management level.
- Demonstrates the ability to think consequentially and follows clear pragmatic thought process which lead to the right commercial outcome.
- Analytical thinking, innovation, and problem-solving ability equivalent to those derived from holding a relevant honours degree, membership of the CIPD, and wide ranging professional experience.
- A keen awareness of the wider implications of specific ER matters in the context of a wide range of organisational environments.
- The ability to communicate concisely, effectively and persuasively in writing as well as orally.
- Excellent organisational skills, the ability to prioritise, and progress a high volume of complex issues to successful resolution.
- Commitment to continuous improvement.
- Excellent attention to detail.
This position requires candidates to have access to their own vehicle as there is travel involved.
To apply send an up to date CV to email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's