EMM Integration Engineer currently required for a 12 month contract in Riyadh, KSA.
The positions are looking to start ASAP. Interviews this week!
We are now looking for an Integration Engineer to analyze, prepare, implement and verify the configuration and integration of a node, network and/or system. Your scope of work could include the scenarios of introduction, upgrade expansion, functionality and capacity. Your work will in part form our customer legacy.
• You will support pre-sales activities, including pre-studies
• Plan the implementation of the product configuration / integration work
• Execute product configuration
• Execute integration and migration work
• Prepare system test, module test and accept test
• You will work to identify and drive improvements
• Post project activities
• E2e technical understanding
• Execute test
• Scripting & coding
• Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
• Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom, Computer Science or Computer Engineering)
• 3-5 years’ experience of deployment, integration, performance tuning of Mediation Systems for telecom customers, systems test and lead testing team.
• Min years of experience: (6 years)
• Domain experience: ( Mediation, BSS, Cloud, Virtualization, DUP , C++, Java programming, create, test and troubleshoot offline and online charging mediation business logic flows, Oracle, HP/EMC Storage Solutions, Database and OS administration )
• Good system knowledge of the Business Support System infrastructure and architecture of a Telecoms Service Provider
• Good knowledge of the 3GPP charging architecture, mechanisms and interfaces.
• Understanding of the TM Forum Frameworkx; eTOM, SID and TAM
• Understanding of 2G/3G/4G/5G mobile wireless technologies, VoLTE and IMS especially how it relates to Revenue Management (focus on mediation)
• Creating & innovating
• Applying expertise & technology
• Analytical learning and researching skills
• Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
• You will need excellent planning and organizing skills
• If you have ISEB/ISTQB software testing qualifications that would be an advantage
• If you have Arabic speaking skills that would be an advantage.
Salary will be SAR 16,000 plus Iqama, 1 month paid vacation, end of service benefit, medical insurance and $500 flight allowance.
If you would be interested, please submit your CV.