Emerging Product Sales SpecialistOur Client, A market leader in Cyber Security technology is searching for an Emerging Product Sales Specialist to bolster the sales team in Tokyo, Japan.
- Support pipe build up:Conduct territory planning/account mapping sessions with all relevant reps/CAMs
- Participate in first meeting with large prospects - qualify opportunities, drive a second meeting
- Identify the economic buyer for SandBlast Mobile
- Work with certified partners to review the results of the joint demand gen activities - support first meetings
- Run a cadence of 8-10 customer meetings per week
- Support the entire sales cycle of large/meaningful deals (e.g. >$100K net) - until a successful closure by the field rep
- Escalate distressed deals, push best case deals to commit
- Generate a reliable forecast of his/her territory
- Up to 5 years of cyber security sales experience
- Expertise in Breach Detection Systems (BDS) or Advanced Threat Prevention (ATP) solutions preferred
- Can do attitude and motivation to deliver above quota performance
- Strong verbal and written communications, as well as the ability to work effectivelyacross internal and external organizations
- A proven track record in consultative selling and over-achievement of goals
- Experience with interfacing at "C" level contactsDetailed understanding of complex and large business organizations and their buying cycles
- Academic background in Business /Economics/Law/Marketing /Management
- Willingness to fly extensively
- Exposure to exciting and award winning technologies in the Cyber Security industry
- Meet the people behind our cutting edge technologies during our New Hire Training.
- Opportunity to fulfill your potential by rolling out creative ideas and projects
- Work with and build long-lasting relationship with a team of brilliant people
If you like the sound of what you read, hit apply now!