EMEA Contracts Specialist
Tangent International are currently working very closely with a leading provider of cloud-based, on-demand software solutions which enables enterprises to procure, manufacture, sell and distribute their products more efficiently.
This role in particular will provide transactional legal support for the international business unit. We’re looking for someone who will help accelerate success by providing practical, creative and quick answers to key contractual questions. You will be required to draft, negotiate and manage a wide variety of agreements, including customers (SaaS), partner and vendor agreements.
- Draft, review and negotiate SaaS agreements, software license agreements, professional services agreements, partner agreements, and contract addenda
- Identify terms that vary from corporate standards to ensure accuracy and compliance, recommend appropriate modifications, engage and collaborate with internal stakeholders in the sales, professional services, security, finance and other internal organizations as required
- Assist with establishment of initiatives for contracts function, including contracting tools and processes, legal language library, reference materials, and playbooks
- Act as a liaison between internal and external customers to efficiently drive the contract review and approval process to conclusion
- Assist in review and response to RFPs and RFQs
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to handle and resolve conflicts in a professional and tactful manner
- Strong understanding of contract provisions and risks
- Ability to work with a high degree of independence balance competing priorities with short lead times
- Effectively analyze significant, and/or unique contract requirements to ensure compliance with appropriate laws and corporate policies
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially Word and Excel, is required.
- Experience with SalesForce.com and DocuSign is preferred.