|Job Title:||Embedded Engineer|
|Start Date:||2019-02-04 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Emily Ilagan|
|Job Published:||February 04, 2019 06:20|
We currently have an exciting vacancy for an Embedded Engineer to work with one of the biggest food and beverage groups worldwide.
The Embedded Engineer is responsible for:
- Ensure the proper operation of the plant, including compliance with any KPIs and contractual performance.
- Assisted by the direct manager, must be the interface between the various corporate entities for problem solving, organization of on-site and remote operations, supply and delivery of spare parts, offers.
- Perform corrective maintenance and troubleshooting activities on the park installed to ensure the above.
- Perform all or part of preventive maintenance activities in accordance with the maintenance plans, contracted with the customer and business arrangements.
- Taking part in meetings with customer referrals, scheduled and not.
- Report customer vs. customer reporting on the activities performed and the performance of the plant, in accordance with agreed terms.
- Co-supervised with direct manager and in agreement with competent Area Manager, to be promoter vs. customer of improvement activities, modifications, extensions.
- Report timely and promptly to the internal structure any problems encountered and to be promoter of possible solutions and corrective activities.
- Periodic training to the customer's operators, in accordance with arrangements to be agreed.
- Manage any spare parts available at the customer, suggesting reorder points and purchases as needed.
The desired candidate should have:
- Technical Bachelors degree in Engineering.
- Past and proven experience gained in the role or as an electromechanical or transfer technician in structured companies operating in the automation or plant sector.
- Good / excellent reading and understanding of electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic and technical drawings.
- Enjoy knowledge, even basic, of Siemens plc, Backhoff, Allen Bradley, Rockwell, Fanuc.