Tangent International is currently have an exciting vacancy for an Embedded Engineer to work with one of the biggest food and beverage groups worldwide to be based in Montpellier Area, France.
The Embedded Engineer is responsible for:
- Ensure the proper operation of the plant, including compliance with any KPIs and contractual performance.
- Assisted by the direct manager, must be the interface between the various corporate entities for problem solving, organization of on-site and remote operations, supply and delivery of spare parts, offers.
- Perform corrective maintenance and troubleshooting activities on the park installed to ensure the above.
- Perform all or part of preventive maintenance activities in accordance with the maintenance plans, contracted with the customer and business arrangements.
- Taking part in meetings with customer referrals, scheduled and not.
- Report customer vs. customer reporting on the activities performed and the performance of the plant, in accordance with agreed terms.
- Co-supervised with direct manager and in agreement with competent Area Manager, to be promoter vs. customer of improvement activities, modifications, extensions.
- Report timely and promptly to the internal structure any problems encountered and to be promoter of possible solutions and corrective activities.
- Periodic training to the customer's operators, in accordance with arrangements to be agreed.
- Manage any spare parts available at the customer, suggesting reorder points and purchases as needed.
The desired candidate should have:
- Technical Bachelors degree in Engineering.
- Past and proven experience gained in the role or as an electromechanical or transfer technician in structured companies operating in the automation or plant sector.
- Good / excellent reading and understanding of electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic and technical drawings.
- Enjoy knowledge, even basic, of Siemens plc, Backhoff, Allen Bradley, Rockwell, Fanuc.
If this is something that you will be interested in, Kindly drop your CV to email@example.com