Electronic Health Records Program Manager
|Job Title:||Electronic Health Records Program Manager|
|Salary:||$140k - 160k per year|
|Contact Name:||Sims Nyandeni|
|Job Published:||February 13, 2019 04:31|
- Manage implementation of Electronic Health Records Management (EHRM) systems for the Veterans Administration (VA)'s modernization project.
- Deploying EHRM requirements as the dedicated, site-level support that assists with critical path success and mitigate site-level issues.
- Lead for site-specific deployment analyses and assessments and ensure coordination with the EHRM technology work stream, including Cybersecurity, architecture, engineering, and testing. Provide general oversight of Booz Allen staff.
- Experience in a healthcare environment, including fielding large-scale systems across multiple facilities (10 years and above)
- Experience in staff management (8 years and above)
- Experience as an SME in the following areas: non-care devices, user administrative: desktop applications, authentication, security, computers, including laptops and desktops, Windows 10 images and versions, office integration, monitors, readers, mobile devices, core facilities, core services, identity and access management, printers and imaging, including enterprise, local, and specialty, communications, including VoIP, video, and teleconference devices, and monitoring and management, including software distribution, SCCM, patch management, segment monitoring, and EHRM manager of managers
- Experience with Cerner products
- BA or BS degree in Engineering, CS, Computer Systems, or Business and 15+ years of experience in a professional work environment or 25 years of experience in a professional work environment in lieu of a degree
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's