Electrical Engineer Required Urgently in Slough
|Job Title:||Electrical Engineer Required Urgently in Slough|
|Start Date:||2018-04-04 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Will Simmons|
|Job Published:||November 29, 2018 09:32|
Tangent International are urgently looking for a Electrical Engineer to work a 3 month extendable contract based in Slough.
- Reading 1 day
- London 1 day
- Slough 3 day
- Responsible for design, installation and commissioning for Generator, HV/MV/LV Switchboard, transformer.
- Take in charge of data center electrical system from delivery, implementation to handover
- Take charge of equipments & materials submission, delivery schedule and ensure on-site acceptance by consultant and customer.
- Take responsible for the implementation complied with design with good quality.
- Conduct the test and commissioning of major equipments, also integration system test
- Prepare electrical system as-build drawings for consultant and customer final acceptance
- Assistant project manager for whole project management
- Bachelor degree or above in Electrical Engineering, Automation engineering, Building Service or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in data center electrical design, construction, practical acceptance. Large-scale data center (over 300 racks) consulting, design or project management experience would be prefer.
- Good knowledge of data center major equipments, i.e Transformer, MDB, UPS, Battery, PDU, monitoring and control unit.
- Familiar with Tier standard and LEED regulation has a big plus
- Familiar with data center or telecommunication or related industry standard, i.e TIA/EIA942, BICSI, IEC 60947, IEC61439 , NFPA would be preferred.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and MS office is a must
- Good teamwork, self-motivated, diligent, strong problem solving skills
- No related experience will not be considered