|Job Title:||EHS Manager|
|Start Date:||2018-10-01 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Robert Quezon|
|Job Published:||October 22, 2018 12:39|
EHS Manager (Data Quality Management)
- Ensure that all the quality requirements and the quality KPI’s of the project are met
- Conduct investigations of significant quality issues and initiate corrective actions.
- Reach the level of quality agreed with the Customer
- Increase the chance of the first time right (FTR).
- Efficient monitoring and a continuous improvement of subcontractor quality work
- Subcontractor performance evaluation.
- Field quality management
- Quality reporting
- Implementation, continuation and further development of the quality management system according to (ISO 9001),
- Implementation, continuation and further development of the EHS management system according to OHSAS 18001 and VCA certification.
- Guide to standardise and specify the EHS requirements in project delivery process,
- Guide the implementation of EHS management of project team,
- Ensure that the EHS management in the Project delivery process is in compliance with the requirements of customers, local laws and regulations, international standards, and corporate EHS policies,
- Ensure the life and health safety of employees, environment protection,
- Ensure that the subcontractors have the necessary qualifications to do the work according to the customer requirements and the local law.
- Experience in quality and EHS
- Graduated in telecom or with experience
- Prevention advisor or full VCA certificate is required
- Fluent in English and in French or Dutch
- Good communication and team work skill