ECM/EOC/Conceptwave Manager required for a 12 month extendable contract based in Riyadh, KSA. Start date - ASAP.
Our client, one of the world’s leading providers of Information and Communication Technology to service providers is looking to add an engineer with the following skillset to their team.
All benefits as per KSA law will be provided. Iqama, annual flight allowance, medical insurance, 1 month paid vacation and gratuity payment.
Monthly salary of SAR 16,000
The successful candidate will have the follow skillset:
- Experience in Order care /Product Catalogue implementation preferable
- Work experience with Concept Wave 16.x and later release.
- Work experience in Java/J2EE especially Java scripting is preferred, Troubleshooting and Analysis skills required.
- CNS role for ECM-EOC application troubleshooting background.
- Participate in CCB meeting with project and maintain proactive support for ECM EOC solution.
- This person shall ensure that the services provided to customers are continuously available and CSR KPI are up to date. Require E2E troubleshooting skills with different integration points.
- Experience in Concept Wave Velocity Studio (Ericsson Order Care-EOC and Ericsson Catalog Manager-ECM) for Troubleshooting Order Management systems, Enterprise Product Catalog.
- Experience in modules such as Order Care, code tables, APIs, Taxing Model, Versioning, Buy-Flow, Order negotiation, User Interface, Processes, Customer Information Management, Service Registry etc.
- Have worked on Catalog Designer, Velocity Studio, knows how to configure events, validation on products.
If you would be interested, please reply with your updated CV