I am currently recruiting for an DRA/IPSTP/EIR/vIMS/vUDC Engineer for a 12 month extendable contract based in Riyadh, KSA. Start date - ASAP.
Our client, one of the world’s leading providers of Information and Communication Technology to service providers is looking to add an engineer with the following skillset to their team.
All benefits as per KSA law will be provided. Iqama, annual flight allowance, medical insurance, 1 month paid vacation and gratuity payment.
Monthly salary of SAR 16,000
We are now looking for a DSC Back Office engineer with significant experience in DSC system, who will be responsible for daily operation, maintenance and troubleshooting for DSC nodes. Significant experience on IP-STP, EIR-FE and UDC system is advantage.
In this role, you will also be accountable for night working shift by providing support to project activity or corrective maintenance.
- Deep knowledge of product functionality, installation, software upgrades and customer adaptations.
- Perform troubleshooting when customer inquires
- Work with support cases assigned, use reporting tools according to global processes and procedures.
- Follow up support cases looking for an answer/solution, providing constant information to the customer
- Provide guidance for Operation & Maintenance instructions
- Propose and Implement proactively improvements in maintenance procedures
- Verify solutions and remedies on target environment
- Perform all necessary activities to ensure in service performance objectives
- Daily health check on DSC nodes ,IPSTP , vIMS, vUDC applications
- Troubleshoot the issue raised from customer, such as traffic issue , performance degradation.
- Handle trouble ticket.
- Open CSR as per troubleshooting requirement.
- Provide feedback to customer support.
- Work night shift as on call.
- Provide support to project team.
- Solid experience on ERICSSON BSP/DSC system.
- Knowledge on IP-STP, CUDB,HSS-FE,HLR-FE, PG,UPG or EIR-FE ,vIMS,vUDC are a plus.
- Solid experience on Linux/Unix.
- Solid knowledge on IP networking.
- Solid knowledge on following domains : IMS architecture, standards and protocols, Diameter, SS7, DNS, ENUM, SNMP, SIP, LDAP, Radius, IPv6, etc.
- Education: Minimum requirement relevant Bachelor degree level
- Minimum years of experience: at least 3 years in ERICSSON DSC system
- Experience in programming Scripting languages such as Linux Shell, awk
The following competences are demanded:
- Degree of Telecommunications Engineer
- Strong Technical Knowledge in DSC node
- Solid knowledge of DIAMETER, SS7, SIGTRAN, MAP protocols in mobile telephony systems
- Unix/Linux knowledge
- Knowledge/experience in the GSM/WCDMA/GPRS/LTE areas
- Tracing tools, Wireshark, Net hawk or others
- Routing knowledge
- IP Security
- Troubleshooting skills
- Previous experience on support services in telecommunications or IP Networks
- Fluent English, speaking and writing
If you would be interested, please reply with your updated CV