Solutions Architect - Permanent - Irving, Dallas, Texas - Up to $140k Depending upon experience
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Solutions Architect to join one of the largest and most respected names in the creative industry, willing to invest in you, your future development and success. This is a permanent role based in Irving.
Please note that Visa Sponsorship is not available for this opporutnity.
What You’ll be Doing
- Lead a passionate and creative team of developers to create awesome problem solving applcations making real differences to the lives of customers.
- Work hands-on in the projects you are leading using your own creativity and passion to drive the outcome.
- Work with customers at all stages of the development process to help solve their problems and change the way their businesses work!
Education, Experience, and Skills:
- Experience in all aspects of software project delivery so you can change our customers’ lives too!
- Experience leading passionate and creative development teams!
- Excellent knowledge of C#, ASP.NET MVC WebAPI
- Must have experience with SQL databases (NoSQL a plus)
- Experience building single page applications (SPAs) using frameworks such as Angular (4 and above), React, Riot, Ember, and/or Knockout a big plus
- Proficient with CSS3, as well as CSS metalanguages such as SASS and LESS
- Understanding of web performance optimization
- Experience with npm, bower, Grunt/Gulp, and related tools preferred
- Experience with distributed caching systems including Redis and memcached
- Proficiency with Git and/or other source control systems
Salary will range from $130k- $140k per annum for the right candidate depending upon experience and interview performance.
If you are considering new opportunities please do contact Martin McClenaghan on 469 904 6756 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.