The .NET team has been providing its proven services to well-known clients from public administration and the private sector in Zurich and Bern for many years, who value our competence and reliability. This successful team is looking forward to your reinforcement!
Your area of responsibility:
We are currently looking for an experienced, .NET Developer to support our customer in Bern, Switzerland, throughout all phases of new projects, from architecture, design, implementation to deployment.
Alongside superb training facilities, and support, the selected candidate will also benefit hugely from exchanges with other colleagues throughout the organisation, as well as the varied projects worked on customer sites.
What you’ll need:
- Experience in the design and development of .NET applications.
- Versatile and comfortable in both the .NET and C #.
- Desire to develop skill set further.
- Understand value of viable software architectures.
- Higher education in computer science (Uni, FH)
- Practical experience as a .NET developer
- Knowledge of Visual Studio, C #, WinForms, Asp.NET, Silverlight, MS SQL Server
- Experience with known methods (Hermes, Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- You have an MCSD certification or are on your way to achieving it
- German & English speaking.