HIRING a .NET Developer
- Provide Web-based software development support to a federal law enforcement client in Winchester, VA.
- Design and develop .NET-based Web application functionality.
- Develop and maintain Web services using SOAP, WCF, REST, and JSON.
- Design and develop applications using Agile development processes.
- Conduct automated unit and integration tests of product functionality following established testing processes or procedures.
- 5+ years of experience with developing in C# using Visual Studio and .Net
- 3+ years of experience with HTML, CSS, and Java Script
- Experience with developing in Microsoft Windows environments
- Experience with SQL Server
- Active Top Secret clearance required
- BA or BS degree