Digital Security Senior Manager (Engineering)
|Job Title:||Digital Security Senior Manager (Engineering)|
|Contact Name:||Ross Stubbs|
|Job Published:||July 04, 2020 23:44|
Ross is looking for a Digital Security Senior Manager to play a major role in the Digital Security Engineering Team. The role is based in Malaysia on a year's contract.
- Provide leadership and oversee day-to-day team operation for the Security Engineering team
- Design, implement and maintain a wide range of security tools Security Engineering tools such as Endpoint Detection and Response, Security Information and Event Management, and Security Orchestration, Automation and Response.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders including the Network and Infrastructure groups and Cybersecurity teams to drive initiatives for the global cybersecurity department.
- Maintain a current understanding of industry best practices for cutting edge technologies for advanced security postures.
- Work closely with Cybersecurity and other Security teams to evaluate business requests and proposed designs to determine feasibility.
- Assist in the strategy, standards, and architecture for the security aspects of the Security operation and architecture.
- Serve as a technical lead to support and onboard new security technologies or expand the capabilities of existing systems.
- Minimum 10 + years of experience in Information Security and experience leading a team of Security Professionals
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer engineering, Information Systems, or a related field.
- Professional qualifications in CISA, CISSP or other relevant network and security certificates
- Must have experience working in cloud environments such as Azure, AWS, or AliCloud
- Experience working closely with Security Operations Centers, Incident Response, Architecture/systems engineering.
- Knowledge of at least one programming languages: Python, Perl, Java, .NET, C., Shell Scripting
- Experience with automation/configuration management using either Puppet, Chef or Ansible
- Solid problem solving and analytical skills; able to quickly digest issues encountered and recommend an appropriate solution.
- Experience applying cybersecurity best practices in cloud-based services
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to effectively communicate and present across all levels of the Company
PLEASE NOTE - Due to the current situation, the client is only looking to hire Malaysian nationals.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's