Digital Security Manager - Security Detection and Response Engineer
|Job Title:||Digital Security Manager - Security Detection and Response Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Ross Stubbs|
|Job Published:||July 02, 2020 12:09|
Ross is looking for a Digital Security Manager to work in Malaysia on a year's contract. You will play a major role in the Digital Security Team as a Security Detection and
- Write and manage playbooks for automation programs with SOAR solution
- Experience in the automation of security management to manage infrastructure and network environments effectively and efficiently
- Must have the coding skills, experience, and engineering mindset for driving a team to build reliable, maintainable security infrastructure and drive automation of Incident Response capabilities in cloud and on premise.
- Experience with log or data analysis, with sound knowledge on incident response and alert triaging.
- Experience with automating Incident response process and procedures.
- Experience performing incident response at a L3 level.
- Must have experience working in cloud environment Azure, AWS.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills and ability to work within a team environment
- Strong understanding of ITIL process i.e Incident Change Problem Major Incident Management would be an advantage.
- Experience working on platforms such as SPLUNK Phantom or Demisto preferred.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in Information Security and experience leading a team of Security Professionals
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer engineering, Information Systems, or a related field.
- Professional qualifications in CISA, CISSP or other relevant network and security certificates
- Must have experience working in cloud environments such as Azure, AWS, or AliCloud
- Experience working closely with Security Operations Centers, Incident Response, Architecture/systems engineering.
- Knowledge of at least one programming languages: Python, Perl, Java, .NET, C., Shell Scripting
- Experience with automation/configuration management using either Puppet, Chef or Ansible
- Solid problem solving and analytical skills; able to quickly digest issues encountered and recommend an appropriate solution.
- Experience applying cybersecurity best practices in cloud-based services
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to effectively communicate and present across all levels of the Company
PLEASE NOTE - Due to the current situation, the client is only looking to hire Malaysian nationals.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's