Digital Security Manager - Endpoint Security Control Engineer
|Job Title:||Digital Security Manager - Endpoint Security Control Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Ross Stubbs|
|Job Published:||July 02, 2020 19:30|
Ross is looking for a Digital Security Manager to play a major role in the Digital Security Team as an Endpoint Security Control Engineer. The role is based in Malaysia and is a year's contract.
- Experience managing endpoint security Products
- Ability to manage the EDR and AV products in the estate
- Strong understanding of ITIL process i.e Incident Change Problem Major Incident Management would be an advantage
- Proficient on these Endpoint principal areas.
- Endpoint Protection
- Antivirus, HIPS, EDR o Strong knowledge of Windows, Linux, and Cloud o SIEM / Data Integration experience o COTS Security Hardening
- Gold Image ProofPoint, Exchange Online Protection, Threat Gateways o Vulnerability Management
- CIS Benchmarks, MITRE ATT&CK Framework
- Manage and troubleshoot issues related to application, ensure stakeholder management for potential issues on endpoint tools Coordinate with in-country stakeholders to ensure there is at least 90% compliance on the deployment of agents and their updates
- Drive integration of multiple tools such as ProofPoint, ZScaler with endpoint EDR solution.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in Information Security and experience leading a team of Security Professionals
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer engineering, Information Systems, or a related field.
- Professional qualifications in CISA, CISSP or other relevant network and security certificates
- Must have experience working in cloud environments such as Azure, AWS, or AliCloud
- Experience working closely with Security Operations Centers, Incident Response, Architecture/systems engineering.
- Knowledge of at least one programming languages: Python, Perl, Java, .NET, C., Shell Scripting
- Experience with automation/configuration management using either Puppet, Chef or Ansible
- Solid problem solving and analytical skills; able to quickly digest issues encountered and recommend an appropriate solution.
- Experience applying cybersecurity best practices in cloud-based services
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to effectively communicate and present across all levels of the Company
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's