Digital Security Lead Specialist - Reporting
|Job Title:||Digital Security Lead Specialist - Reporting|
|Contact Name:||Ross Stubbs|
|Job Published:||July 03, 2020 21:07|
Ross is looking for a Digital Security Lead Specialist (reporting) to work on a year's contract in Malaysia. You will perform metrics reporting function to the Technology Risk team.
- Generate weekly management reports on various security metrics, e.g. patching, vulnerability, compliance data
- Perform data analytics and escalate if there are any gaps in security controls
- Recommend and improve reporting process efficiencies
- Provide ad hoc reporting and documentation support to the team
- 2-3 years’ experience in financial industry
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Office
- Attention to detail and ability to report on key activities and status
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to escalate
- Prior experience in Technology Risk Management, Information Security is a plus
You should also be proficient in both spoken and written English.
PLEASE NOTE - Due to the current situation, the client is only looking to hire Malaysian nationals.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's