Digital Sales Rep
|Job Title:||Digital Sales Rep|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Conn|
|Job Published:||August 14, 2017 14:35|
This role covers all customers in Primary Care and Secondary Care and involves the promotion of our growth brands to these customers in the digital arena through the use of non-customer facing technology. It is expected that key functions of this role will include the selling of our brands to customers through the planning of remote customer calls and virtual meetings to engage with customers in this different way. The role requires competence in planning and organising to meet digital objectives and some involvement in project work may be required. The role generates insights and intelligence in country for manager and the DMM & product teams to help shape above & in country PCBU strategies
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE; QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• A’ Level or ‘Higher’ in science subjects and ideally a Life Science Degree.
• Promoted product knowledge.
• Up to date knowledge of relevant therapeutic areas.
• Company information systems.
• ABPI qualification.
• Effective selling skills – to standard required
• Strong presentation skills
• Advanced Computer ability – e.g. Email /WORD/ Excel e.g. ability to operate digital multimedia & teleconference facility in multitasking mode
• Effective working knowledge of all primary care structures and customer types.
• Excellent Communication Skills (verbal and non verbal)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's