Digital Marketing Manager
|Job Title:||Digital Marketing Manager|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Conn|
|Job Published:||August 14, 2017 14:23|
The Digital Marketing Manager’s main purpose is to take a lead on developing and executing innovative, integrated and effective UK digital communications and solutions. These solutions should meet the needs of target customers and support business goals and financial objectives.
Planning and project delivery
Work with brand teams to identify common needs or business opportunities for which digital capability or solutions are required. Identify priority activities aligned to priority brands, their critical success factors and customer insights.
Act as the local digital lead, often driving campaigns through to execution or supporting the country brand lead with advice and guidance
• Attendance at appropriate meetings to share good practice, ensure that national issues are recognised appropriately, and support business adoption and integration of multi-channel strategies into brand and field force customer plans
• Feedback from internal stakeholders and key contacts on relevance of information.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Degree or equivalent education
• Digital marketing experience in pharma or other sector
o Experience of a wide range of digital platforms and channels
o Strong understanding of online user behaviours and information architecture
o Capable management of agencies
o Multi-disciplinary skillset to deliver projects
o Proficient in web analytics: collection, interpretation and subsequent action to deliver on organisational objectives and business plans.
• Understanding of the UK regulations surrounding digital media within the healthcare environment
• Pharma or healthcare experience
• Demonstrated experience in managing projects, programmes, or workstreams of varying levels of complexity
• Experience with managing and aligning stakeholders of varying levels of complexity
• Commercial experience (e.g., sales, marketing, commercial operations.)
• Brand marketing experience – brand planning
• Strong oral and written communications capabilities
• Good presentation and facilitation skills
• Fluent with technology solutions to manage projects including appropriate Microsoft Office programs (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Demonstrated strength in business analysis
• Proactive in identifying issues, opportunities and proposing solutions
• Basic understanding of finance