|Job Title:||Digital Marketer|
|Contact Name:||Jake Wray|
|Job Published:||March 30, 2022 17:58|
Jake is hiring a Digital Marketer. This is a permanent opportunity. In this role, you will take the lead on the client's digital content, and internal/external communications. Building subject matter, designs and creative content for the business brand, development and overall marketing strategy. Leading the way in business talks; keeping the client relevant, engaging and professional. Building the company and its employees’ digital profile and Brand, with a scheduled and well-thought strategy to collaborate and innovate across the business.
- Ability to use Powerpoint, Photoshop/Illustrator for graphic design.
- Ability to research and self manage to create new content and stretgy.
- Very strong attention to detail.
- Understanding of different communication styles; master of written content.
- Ability to take own initiative and Desirable.
- Ability to use video editing software and programs.
Responsibilities will be as follows:
- Lead the daily digital operations in the global markets, developing and adapting campaigns for digital channels in an effort to influence conversation rate, sales and drive profitability
- Build a digital Brand with engaging, diverse and industry-specific content that demonstrates a versatility of being a great business to work for and work with
- Create eye-popping and interesting content on sustainability, environmental and carbon results, publishing content in written, visual and innovative ways
- Create posting schedules and digital content campaigns. Using the business experts to construct expertise content and opinions that demonstrate excellence across a multiple of topics
- Create a digital brand for internal and external ESG results. Posting about personal company achievements and what can do for other business ESG results
- Analyse all campaign performance using data to provide recommended strategies for campaign optimisation and highlight learnings to line manager and wider team
- Personally Manage the LinkedIn accounts for the CEO & HRD. Creating a personal brand with weekly posting and discussions. Developing a digital to raise awareness and the profile of these roles across the industry and platform
- Create online digital content for CEO & HRD – generating discussion, opinion, style and insights into the business decisions and thought process. Using story telling skills to capture the audience and discuss relevant culture topics - knowing what to post and when
- Manage the company website – taking responsibility for design, strategy and content. Being accountable for updates, news posting and general maintenance. Demonstrating business models, culture and team values
- Design consistent branding and graphics that demonstrate a sleek professional and engaging brand image for all our digital content internally and externally
- Support the distribution of all internal communications that comes from central Shields teams and leadership
- Support HR process for recruitment and onboarding, regarding brand design, job posting and advertising.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's