|Job Title:||DevOps Developer|
|Contact Name:||Ross Stubbs|
|Job Published:||September 02, 2021 17:02|
Ross is looking for an experienced DevOps developer with expertise in maintaining and building CI/CD pipelines for both frontend and backend applications. This is an 11-month contract based in London.
- Strong background in application build processes and CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience using GitHub Enterprise and GitHub Actions for CI/CD builds.
- Practical knowledge in automating manual processes and integrating them into build processes.
- Experience using Terraform for Infrastructure as Code on a cloud platform.
- TeamCity knowledge and experience is a plus.
- Jenkins knowledge is a plus.
- Understanding of how applications are containerized and configured for Kubernetes.
- Understanding of how teams use Maven, Angular CLI and WebPack to build applications.
- Experience working with agile methodologies and Jira.
- Project artefacts are documented and tracked.
- Working on agreed time, cost and quality parameters within the agreed scope.
- Analyses and identifies possible risks and issues that could impact delivery and either resolve them or escalate as appropriate.
- Demonstrates personal commitment to supporting colleagues within the team.
- Prior experience of working in Deutsche Bank (Platform and Infrastructure) and/or familiarity with policies and procedures of Deutsche Bank will be helpful.
- 4+ years of DevOps experience building applications and CI/CD pipelines.
- 1+ years cloud-based CI/CD.
- GitHub and GitHub Actions required.
- GCP experience would be beneficial.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's