|Job Title:||Design Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Stefan Howard-Rigby|
|Job Published:||April 02, 2020 20:52|
Stefan is looking for a Design Engineer to work in Romania.
The ideal candidate will have 5-8 years of experience in Network design. They should be able to design and develop network solutions for client projects and convert requirements into an engineering solution with detailed designs, bills of material, network drawings, and detailed device configurations.
- Understanding of protocols like IP, BGP, MPLS, OSPF, LDP, RSTP, HSRP, VRRP, VTP.
- Knowledge about Wireless Bands, Channels, RRM, Mobility, Flex-connect
- Strong knowledge on Network design (LAN, WAN, Wireless LAN) and experience on Infoblox
- Responsible for creating detailed network designs including bills of material, drawings, and device configurations based on client requirements for large scale projects (multiple sites, multiple technologies, and multiple network elements).
- Responsible for the design based on the client standards, methodology, ITIL practices, and Quality standards
- Coordinate with Project Manager for the successful completion of Project
- Flexible to extend the support as and when required
- Prepare various documents to ensure proper completion of a project
- Self-driven, time management, multi-tasking, effective communication,
- Should have worked on various Cisco products.
- Implementation and configuration of Cisco Routers, Switches, Wireless LAN controllers (Aruba) and Access-Points.
- Should have configured and troubleshot the protocols listed above.
- Preferred hands-on experience on Routing & switching protocols and wireless bands.
- Proficient in MS VISIO for documentation, Good verbal and written communications.
- CCNP-R&S, CCDP, Aruba Certifications