Deployment / Delivery Manager
|Job Title:||Deployment / Delivery Manager|
|Contact Name:||Kimberly Hume|
|Job Published:||June 22, 2022 00:37|
Kimberly is looking for a Deployment / Delivery Manager to work on a 6-month rolling contract based in the United Kingdom (Reading).
- We are looking for an experienced Delivery Manager who will implement and coordinate Delivery requirements with respect to NTQ (Notice To Quit) activities and support Commercial and Technical topics relating to Network Rollout (NRO) of Radio Products, achieving Build Completion.
- You will be involved in planning and management of the small works contractor to secure an efficient delivery process and a timely customer acceptance supporting the Customer project manager as the need arises via a team of implementation manager leads.
- The role is primarily to provide services relating to either Acquisition, Design or Construction of LTE & 5G RAN solutions but may also include In Building, Infrastructure and Antenna line solutions.
- This role is suited to candidates with a proficient background in NRO RAN swap projects with experience and awareness of acquisition milestones and processes.
- Accountable for delivery of the project deliverables from start to finish to ensure all tasks are completed as per SLA’s and forecasts.
- Organize and coordinate the rollout of sites, ensuring that they are delivered in line with the contractual requirements.
- Manage Third parties to deliver sites through a controlled program of works ensuring that all implementation works are undertaken to budget and within SLA.
- 5 years of clear experience in managing project delivery with respect to multiple services and product supplier management-ideally in the mobile telecommunication cell site deployment.
- Manage and report on the delivery of multiple milestones within strictly defined timescales"
- Planning and organization skills for large projects.
- Experience in handling third-party suppliers in the delivery of DICI rollout services.
- Good working knowledge and understanding of site design guidelines and specifications.
Please note: This position will be inside IR35.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's