Tangent International are looking to recruit a Deployment Manager to work a 6 month extendable contract for a major Pharmaceutical organisation. You will be working on a multi year programme consisted of 4 work streams to protect the companies information.
- Proven delivery of complex global projects across multiple departments and the ability to drive alignment and rapid decision making
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and management at a senior level
- Proven experience of change impact assessment, business readiness and deployment of best practice methods and tools
- Strong planning and deliverable tracking; attention to detail
- Able to flex working hours to meet the needs of deployment in global time zones
- Able to adapt deployment approach in line with business needs Able to hit the ground running and demonstrate a persistent drive to completion
- Deploy an approved 3rd party management tool and legal contract addenda into global business units on a prioritised risk basis
- Engage the Business Divisions impacted by the deployment of the 3rd party management, identify barriers to change, devise plans to overcome objections and ensure acceptance of change
- Align change related activity across the 3rd party management workstream to ensure a consistent and repeatable process
- Drive and ensure business adoption of the new ways of working through to steady state
- Please send your updated CV for consideration.