Tangent International are currently recruiting for an experienced Deployment Project Manager to join a project on a 12 month extendable contract. To be considered for this opportuntiy you will need to have the following expeirence:
- Manage deployment of the new E2E Logistics Operating model for leg A (inbound to manufacturing site) in the EMEA region. -
- Own the clients partnership and be accountable for its success
- Leverage and influence business change - own the change deliverables
- Deliver Leg A logistics transition with the Deployment team
- This involves change from existing provider of services to new provider for transport logistics flows into manufacturing sites
- Be transition support for the change, support the client sites and suppliers with the change at cutover
- Deliver service transition to the business as BAU process
- Oversee E2E LP programme change orchestration in the EMEA region - Deploys/rolls out process changes at the site, supplier or functions per endorsed regional deployment plan
- Develop supplier and site engagement plan and manage all stakeholders in region -
- ssue PMO updates - Manage all deployment transition activities (3PL & LCC)- comms to sites, data gathering, coordination of KN SOP drafting and signoff
- Liaise with sites to drive data readiness - includes data scrubbing and cleansing activities in accordance with Data Governance Model and IT direction
- Drives completeness of KN Lane Risk Assessment (LRA) - i.e. weights, dims, Haz Goods, temp, etc.
- Coordinate site documentation assessment (I.e. DRA and site SOPs) and any updates (based on lane risk assessments) recommendation(s) back to site based on assessment
- Identifies and facilitates documentation of the business change impact (process & solution) at site and supplier
- Oversee required training at supplier and site on 3PL and/or LCC processes based on guidance and requirements from Training Coordinator (i.e. incident management, claims, reporting, track & trace)
- Delivers the action plan to ensure business readiness for the 'go live'
- Execute standard E2E LP programme comms plan for site based region for deployment
Please apply with your CV directly if you feel you have the relevant experience for this fantastic contract opportunity!