Delivery Transformation Director
Tangent International are urgently looking for a Delivery Transformation Director to join a long term project based in South East Asia. See full details below -
- To participate enterprise market insight and strategic planning with in-depth understanding of internal operation processes of Carrier Operator.
- To build strong customer engagement and understand customer requirements based on operators' business value, make significant innovations and breakthroughs, lead and plan business or technology designs in the field.
- To design business processes from business case to budget application, product solution and selection, accurate planning, configuration management, network delivery, network O&M, quality management, acceptance and billing, and achieve agile delivery, high quality and low cost.
- Act as a leader in influencing customers (C-suite level) and link cross department, team, or partner consulting tasks in end-to-end delivery transformation activities.
- Candidate should possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Telecommunication or related field of studies.
- MBA or EMBA is preferredStrong understanding and experience of telecom delivery transformation and innovative customer experience marketing concept are a definite advantage.
- Have good communication skills and infectious capability, be able to present solutions at large summits, and guide customers to transform successfully.
- At least 15-20 years of working experience in telecom industry (at least 5-8 years of experience in Telco Operator Field/ Consulting Field - Telco related) , equipped with end-to-end network planning and delivery working experience and Business/ Service Solution Architect capabilities