|Job Title:||Delivery Manager|
|Contact Name:||Will Simmons|
|Job Published:||July 20, 2020 15:55|
Will is looking for a Delivery Manager to work on a 6-month rolling contract based in Reading.
- Excellent Site Acquisition & Planning knowledge (familiar with MBNL processes and procedures)
- Experience of working on Site Acquisition with both individual site providers and Multi-Site Providers
- Good understanding of RAN processes and cross-functional dependencies
- Ability to challenge and influence
- Pro-active risk & issue mitigation and re-planning experience
- Completion of required Acquisition activity and/or managing instructed Acquisition Supplier’s delivery, including review meetings
- MSA/MSP management for turnkey ADC delivery
- Delivery of required Planning, Reg5 and formal GPDO / Full Planning submissions via the planning department of instructed Acquisition Supplier(s).
- Maintenance of Acquisition activity progress information, forecast/actual dates and Acquisition blockers in programme database (ISDP) and Acquisition progress reporting, including attendance of Chariot team, 3UK or MBNL stakeholder meetings
PLEASE NOTE - Due to the urgency of this position the client will only consider consultants based in the United Kingdom.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's