Delivery Logistic Lead Manager
|Job Title:||Delivery Logistic Lead Manager|
|Contact Name:||Kimberly Hume|
|Job Published:||July 16, 2022 22:51|
Kim is = urgently looking for a Delivery Logistic Lead Manager to work on a 12-month rolling contract based in the United Kingdom (Reading).
- We are looking for an experienced Logistics lead who will support and lead the Forward & Reverse Site Logistic requirements relating to Network Rollout (NRO) of Radio Products.
- Collaborating with the overall supply chain and project management organisations the role will involve the planning and management of the Forward & Reverse Site Logistic services needed to secure an efficient delivery process and a timely customer acceptance across the BCQA and DICI phases of the site delivery lifecycle.
- This role is suited to candidates with a background in Logistics and equipment delivery within NRO RAN swap projects.
- Responsible for the delivery of Logistic services for the deployment of equipment from site instruction through to site acceptance.
- Organise and coordinate the forward and reverse site Logistic services, ensuring that they are delivered in line with the contractual requirements.
- Manage Third parties to deliver Logistics services through a controlled program of works ensuring that all services are undertaken to budget and within SLA.
- Inventory and replenishment Management in line with project guidelines.
- Management of operational delivery spares to cover short shipments and Dead on Arrivals (DoA’s)
- Ensure Delivery critical metric measures are in place and continually reported on.
- Act on important metric issues by investigating and implementing corrective actions
- Translation of customer documentation and process guides into specific Logistic guidelines to support Ericsson rollout activities.
- Participate in Customer meetings and issue associated reports.
- Actively handle Logistic issues or dependencies throughout the delivery cycle that may impact the commencement or acceptance of a site deployment.
Key Proficiencies / Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Logistic services within a NRO RAN Swap project environment.
- Stock Management Principles
- Planning and organisation skills for large projects.
- Experience in managing third-party suppliers in the delivery of Logistics services.
- Commercial awareness and experience of delivering to budgets.
Please note: This position will be inside IR35.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's