I am currently recruiting for an Decision Support System Manager to work a 12 month extendable contract based in KSA.
The position is to work for one of the leading multinational networking and telecommunications equipment and services companies.
The main duties for this position are details below.
- maintaining the agreed SLA and business KPIs
- Ensure successful rollout of patches and software releases (for HW, SW, DB, Appliances, etc.) to keep the system and decision support system application status on latest approved release
- Ensure proactive preventive maintenance activities are implemented on the decision support system applications to improve the availability of services
- Support the day to day business requests to cover certain business needs in irregular or ad-hoc manners or required manual intervention from Operation side such as MSISDN recycling, fraud suspicious, reconciliation, audit support and revenue assurance control
- Drive deployment of projects or activities in the particular area of decision support system applications
- Provide effective leadership and guidance to the team members located onsite and offshore
- Develop team members, growing them for the next level of service delivery and career growth.
- Establish and maintain relationship with key stakeholders and communicate the direction and objectives to team members
- Assist in continuously reviewing the team’s activities, make recommendations for improvement and implement approved initiatives to enhance the team performance
- Provide reporting to management and leadership on departmental and application-set performance
- Manage production outages and escalations end-to-end, ensuring the correct stakeholders are involved to be able to drive resolution, communicating to impacted business units, gather data on impact to systems and business, and report on impacts via metrics to leadership teams
- Provide subject matter expertise (SME) leadership and consulting support on complex tasks related to the primary functions of the position
- Utilize ticketing system to manage and understand ticket queues (Incident Management, Change Management, RCA Management, and Problem Management)
- Perform data analysis for decision makers and establish data accuracy including validity derived from a variety of systems
- Ensure the contribution in the preparation and delivery of decision support reports to both internal and external customers
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Previous working experience in telecommunication industry and preferably in the application operation area with good understanding in telecommunication Information Framework
- (9+) years in relevant work with at least three (3) years in a Supervisory role
- In depth knowledge and hands on experience in telecom network support system applications, administration, and operations
- Demonstrated knowledge of major industry standards: eTOM, SID, TAM, ITIL, etc.
- Strong concept knowledge in:
- Data Warehouse System
- Business Intelligence
- Strong experience with:
- Oracle DWH, Big Data (Hadoop)
- IBM SPSS, IBM Info sphere Data Stage
- SAP BI
- NBA and Analytics
If the above duties match your experience and you are interested in the position, please submit your CV and a member of our team will be in contact.